Friday, December 9, 2011

I Won!

I can't even believe it.  My classroom won Classroom of the Month.  Principals from the surrounding counties nominate their teachers for this award, and my classroom won for December.  Here's what we were spotlighted on:

My phases of the moon project.  I found the idea on Pinterest.  Here's the pic (yes those are Oreos.  Yes,  my kinders wanted to eat them, but I had to stop them.  We used popsicle sticks to carve the phases.  And, if we happened to break a few here and there, well, we can't just let them go to waste- so we ate the broken ones.  And you KNOW that a few of my kinders broke theirs on purpose just to eat them....  but all in all, it went really great, and my kinders really "ate it up" hahahaha, that was a bad really bad pun.  Thank you for letting me celebrate my little award :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?